Level 1 – CSCS Green Card
A programme that will deliver the qualification required to work as a labourer on construction sites in the UK.
You are eligible if you are aged 16-18, have left school but you have not yet found a job and are not involved in any other training.
Qualifications & Support
- City & Guilds Level 1 Award – Health & Safety in a Construction Environment
- Health & Safety Test
- Essential Skills (WJEC)
- Employability Skills and Personal Development
- Work experience
- Gain employment on a construction site in the UK
- Training Duration: up to 12 months
- Attendance: Minimum 30 Hours per Week
- £50 weekly allowance when completing 30 hours attendance per week
You make an agreement with us to complete your individual learning plan, and in return, you’ll get regular support from your Tutor/Training Advisor to help develop your skills, confidence and career prospects.