Traineeship Level 1 – CSCS Green Card
A programme that will deliver the qualification required to work as a labourer on construction sites in the UK.
You are eligible if you are aged 16-18, have left school but you have not yet found a job and are not involved in any other training.
Qualifications & Support
- City & Guilds Level 1 Award – Health & Safety in a Construction Environment
- Health & Safety Test
- Essential Skills (WJEC)
- Employability Skills and Personal Development
- Work experience
- Gain employment on a construction site in the UK
- Training Duration: up to 12 months
- Attendance: Minimum 30 Hours per Week
You make an agreement with us to complete your individual learning plan, and in return, you’ll get regular support from your Tutor/Training Advisor to help develop your skills, confidence and career prospects.