Level 1 – Warehousing & Storage
We will find you a suitable placement with a quality employer in the Warehousing Sector to allow you to complete your Level 1 qualification.
You are eligible if you are aged 16-18, have left school but you have not yet found a job and are not involved in any other training.
Qualifications & Support
- Warehousing & Storage (Pearson Level 1 Award)
- Employability Skills (City & Guilds)
- Essential Skills (WJEC)
- Work Placement
- Support with Forklift qualification
- Employment in the Warehousing Sector, with the opportunity to undertake an apprenticeship framework.
- Training Duration: up to 12 months
- Attendance: Minimum 30 hours per week
- £50 weekly allowance when completing 30 hours attendance per week
You make an agreement with us to complete your individual learning plan, and in return, you’ll get regular support from your Tutor or Training Advisor to help develop your skills, confidence and career prospects.